Author Topic: Mass UFO Sightings over Houston  (Read 6700 times)

Whelp time to join XCOM.

hide yo brains, hide yo brown towns

Yes. A light pole that has been in the same place every night was mistaken by a ton of people to be a UFO all in one night.

Yes. A light pole that has been in the same place every night was mistaken by a ton of people to be a UFO all in one night.
it's a high mast lighting pole, they're all along highways, tons of them, and they tend to go up pretty high to illuminate the roadway. We have them in Austin as well.

it's a high mast lighting pole, they're all along highways, tons of them, and they tend to go up pretty high to illuminate the roadway. We have them in Austin as well.
But wouldn't people have seen these UFOs dozens of times before if they knew about these poles?

are high mast lighting poles supposed to be sideway

ah yes. the infamous flying street lamps of houston texas

-snip-
You're so incredibly ignorant. Like really. It IS a UFO. UFO =/= aliens. UFO = UNIDENTIFIED flying object. We don't know what it is, therefore UFO.

I for one look forward to inter-species love

You're so incredibly ignorant.

Oops. He tried offering another solution. Shame on him.

UFO =/= aliens. UFO = UNIDENTIFIED flying object. We don't know what it is, therefore UFO.
I never said anything about that? I was saying that it was probably a light pole, and commenting on how Blueblur contradicted himself.

If he had looked around for like literally 2 minutes he would've seen that there was a video of someone driving down the highway with the thing stationary in the sky far above the streetlights

it's not that hard to rule it out completely.

it's pretty likely that this is a documented case of an unidentified flying object in america
I never said anything about that? I was saying that it was probably a light pole, and commenting on how Blueblur contradicted himself.
ah yes. the infamous flying street lamps of houston texas

looks like a flying sombrero