Has anyone worked at a Gamestop before? I need help with application

Author Topic: Has anyone worked at a Gamestop before? I need help with application  (Read 370 times)

I'm filling out the application, and I'm stumped at this one section:

Video Game / Software Knowledge

Video Game Systems___________________
Game Software knowledge____________________ ____
PC Knowledge____________________ ______

I think it's obvious that Video game systems is what game systems you're familiar with/know how to set up and maintain.

I'm not sure what it's asking for the other two though.

Serious responses only please, I need a job and I'm pretty sure my best fit for now would be selling video games.

How much do you know about vidyagames and how much do you know about computers.

You will forever be known as Superslayer : The one who steals videogames

You do realize that Gamestop has to do trade-ins the way they do it, or else they'd go completely out of business. They're not greedy being greedy with it at all. All of their revenue comes from used games. If they gave you as much money for trading in the game as they sell them, they would make hardly any actual money. Plus, the trade in value is based largely on the popularity of the game itself. I don't think a game that's only mildly popular should get the same amount of money as a newer, more popular game that more people buy.

It's not about greed, it's just business. Gamestop is already going to be hurting due to their increase in trad-ins, thanks to walmarts new trade in system.

You do realize that Gamestop has to do trade-ins the way they do it, or else they'd go completely out of business. They're not greedy being greedy with it at all. All of their revenue comes from used games. If they gave you as much money for trading in the game as they sell them, they would make hardly any actual money. Plus, the trade in value is based largely on the popularity of the game itself. I don't think a game that's only mildly popular should get the same amount of money as a newer, more popular game that more people buy.

It's not about greed, it's just business. Gamestop is already going to be hurting due to their increase in trad-ins, thanks to walmarts new trade in system.
lol who tries this hard to ruin a joke

i would work somewhere where you would learn more, not know more

lol who tries this hard to ruin a joke
Well it's obviously a misconception!

I don't want my cover blown. It takes a lot of stealth to steal games