Author Topic: Faintable playertype  (Read 1007 times)

I think it would be cool to have a player type that faints instead of dying. So like a cap on the amount of damage that can be done, when you faint it disables you from moving and doing stuff.

Fainting like you do with the Beer Item I made?

Also, what happens after you faint? Do you just stay fainted forever? Do you come out of it after a certain amount of time?

Hmm i think you would come out of it after a certain amount of time and you could change the time it takes? Or you could toggle if you recover or not

Hmm i think you would come out of it after a certain amount of time and you could change the time it takes? Or you could toggle if you recover or not
But if you couldn't recover then what would you do? Just lay there? Forever?

I guess your right yea. I would really like this made

Making it. Although I don't see what good it'll be for.

Make a item to defibrillate the player as well.

Make a item to defibrillate the player as well.
I don't model.

What I did in my server was making a playertype of 600 health
Then when they get damage: check if they have less than 500 and setting it back to 499 while changing the camera like /spy and playing the death animation.

The only way to move again is either Self Delete or being healted.

I can't really give it because it is integrated in a bigger addon.
I can however give the separate code that you must pack yourself.
But that will be in a couple of days.

What I did in my server was making a playertype of 600 health
Then when they get damage: check if they have less than 500 and setting it back to 499 while changing the camera like /spy and playing the death animation.

The only way to move again is either Self Delete or being healted.

I can't really give it because it is integrated in a bigger addon.
I can however give the separate code that you must pack yourself.
But that will be in a couple of days.
Why deal with changing their health at all? Just package the function they get damaged in and stop them from being damage if the damage will kill them.

I finished it.

Any more features you want me to add to it? I could add the de fib. Or perhaps when you Self Delete while unconscious, you die? Or maybe you could be vulnerable to being killed while you're unconscious? Also, Faintable Player is a bad name. More like Unconscious Player maybe?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 02:57:17 PM by jes00 »

I finished it.

Any more features you want me to add to it? I could add the de fib. Or perhaps when you Self Delete while unconscious, you die? Or maybe you could be vulnerable to being killed while you're unconscious? Also, Faintable Player is a bad name. More like Unconscious Player maybe?
is it just for him? or not? can I also have it?