Muslim/Candy Apple/mus/De4g - Being an starfish to me out of nowhere

Author Topic: Muslim/Candy Apple/mus/De4g - Being an starfish to me out of nowhere  (Read 6638 times)

wait
so you called this guy a friend jewnosed richard (or equivalent) and now want us to be all sympathetic with you because your feelings are hurt?
loving lol
what
that's not what I'm saying?
i'm writing this for myself because i feel like an starfish

Candy Apple is Pacha, not Muslim.
Muslim gave his Candy Apple alt to pacha when he got banned

wait
so you called this guy a friend jewnosed richard (or equivalent) and now want us to be all sympathetic with you because your feelings are hurt?
loving lol
i dont think he was pleading for sympathy, a sorry doesnt always mean "oh please forgive me i messed up qq".

i wish you guys woukdn't treat this thread like a joke
cause it is

yes, actually

believe it or not i have feelings how shocking
Not the point.

You're apologizing for your own sake to be right with yourself, but you don't care how the other person takes it.  That's pretty low if you ask me.

Not the point.

You're apologizing for your own sake to be right with yourself, but you don't care how the other person takes it.  That's pretty low if you ask me.
"sorry for being a bitch i know you probably wont accept my apology but im sorry"
"friend why even apologize if you wont keep saying you are sorry until i forgive you"

yes, actually

believe it or not i have feelings how shocking

Yeah well, so does Daswiruch

and you pretty much pointlessly harassed him

Not the point.

"sorry for being a bitch i know you probably wont accept my apology but im sorry"
this

Yeah well, so does Daswiruch

and you pretty much pointlessly harassed him
Yes, which is why I'm apologizing. Duh. Don't even know why this is argument exists.

You can't just say sorry for harassing and act like everything's all good. Prove it

You can't just say sorry for harassing and act like everything's all good. Prove it
How am I acting like everything's all good?

...prove what, that he's sorry?
he's not sucking your richard, raven, how many times do we have to tell you

Stop having drama every 2 weeks and then we'll see if you're really sorry Mus.

...prove what, that he's sorry?
he's not sucking your richard, raven, how many times do we have to tell you
Maybe I want him to suck my richard

also, how does this have to do with blockland
Drama is in the off-topic section of the forums.

Drama is in the off-topic section of the forums.

Quote from: Rules
You got a disease - Unless another Blockland user gave it to you as revenge it's not drama
Your mom grounded you - Unless your mom plays Blockland and is on the forum and grounded you because you spammed her server it's not drama
Your computer exploded - Seriously, who cares.