Author Topic: Count's Projectile Survival!  (Read 1934 times)

Projectile Survival
The stuff of legends

Projectile Survival is a fun thing that I built where I shoot projectiles in an enclosed arena at you while you attempt to dodge said instruments of death. Last one alive wins! The server is really basic right now, and I am planning on adding more projectiles, music, things to do, admins, etc. based on how the server does. Hopefully it will be a fun thing we can all enjoy. The server is a sort of weird city theme. May be hosting in an hour or so.

edit: Worked some more on the server and it's looking pretty good so far. Added the capability to be the controller as well. Whoever survives last now will get to control the projectiles. Also server music controlled through voting.

Big thanks to DragonoidSlayer for helping me build and design the server!

« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 10:02:00 PM by Count »

Deflectors please?   :cookieMonster:

that seems neat. maybe if it takes off you could make different modes like having a bullet thunderstorm or something

Deflectors please?   :cookieMonster:
That actually might be a great idea. Going to test that and see.

that seems neat. maybe if it takes off you could make different modes like having a bullet thunderstorm or something
I currently have bullets that side sweep along with other projectiles but a bullet shower would be cool too.

you could possibly use onProjectileHit > bounce ('bounce' might not be the exact word but I'm pretty sure the event is default) - so players will have to continue to dodge waves of bullets

I remember this from a really old video of blockland..
a lot of explosions and slow motion. Pretty sweet.

good ideas. Server up right now.

edit: Worked some more on the server and it's looking pretty good so far. Added the capability to be the controller as well. Whoever survives last now will get to control the projectiles. Also server music controlled through voting.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 08:11:58 PM by Count »

bump.

Server is up. Also many new updates.

yes im in da hood
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 05:49:27 PM by synthesispandabot »

I played on this server earlier, it was loads of fun!

Or make panels that alternate here and there that decide if a projectile bounces normally, bounces slower, or speeds up in a bounce.

Count's little brother is hosting right now

i'm sorry for bumping this but

where the forget is this
did it die?

should make it into a gamemode and release it so that people can use this idea and grow on it in the future