Author Topic: Action Melee [Updated 8/29/14]  (Read 20283 times)

I have a newer version of this, but it's not really that different, aside from some experimental stuff that I shouldn't release. If you guys think of a new reasonable feature add, I might do that.

I have a newer version of this, but it's not really that different, aside from some experimental stuff that I shouldn't release. If you guys think of a new reasonable feature add, I might do that.
maybe like... a trip kind of thing?
like clicking while crouching will tumble the vitcim?

We need more melee weapons that are compatible with action melee (i.e you can block a punch with your laser sword)

do it

maybe like... a trip kind of thing?
like clicking while crouching will tumble the vitcim?
A sweep kick essentially. Animation spins a crouching player 360, and tumbles anyone around him. Blocking needs to be an ability too.

do it

I like it!

the forget is that?

Its a Old Tool that acts like a claw. Some how it was removed and I cant find it anywhere. It was used in my dinosaur role play.

Its a Old Tool that acts like a claw. Some how it was removed and I cant find it anywhere. It was used in my dinosaur role play.
I think that came with the Mutalid playertype for Rotondo's Left 4 Block mod.

I think that came with the Mutalid playertype for Rotondo's Left 4 Block mod.

Well.. That could be true but the other problem is that I think i saw a forum page about the tool. But you could be right there
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 03:55:55 PM by ultrasupernuub »

Very slight update: I added another Finisher Move.