Dreams

Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 2350 times)

I tried to find a topic for this but failed at finding an alive one. So here we go. Post your funniest, scariest, weirdest, etc. dreams here.

I had this one this morning:
On a bridge in NYC, Guy A was trying to kill Guy B, and a Guy C was trying to stop him. My view was from a news heli. Police had not arrived. Guy A managed to paralyze Guy B from the waste down and throw him into the water. Guy C went to save him. Guy B was trying to drown himself. I was now in the viewpoint of Guy C, with me holding us afloat, Guy B pleading to be left to die because of paralysis, and Guy C trying to convince him to live with the promise of a brand new green jeep Cherokee outfitted for handicaps. It became apparent that Guy C was a friend of Guy B. Guy B said he didn't want a jeep Cherokee, he wanted nice fast cars. Guy C saved him anyway.

Skip forward a couple months, Guy B has no legs, Guy B on the left C on the right. Guy B starts talking about appreciation. "Having no legs has really lead me to appreciate things" he says. "Oh?" Guy C responds. "Yes," says Guy B. "Have you ever noticed the beauty of things here? Like, for example, the height of the World Trade Center." Both men turn towards the World Trade Center slowly in appreciation as a plane crashes into it and a huge explosion is seen.

"You're right" says Guy C, as the tower comes crashing down. "It is beautiful."

What the forget is wrong with me

What the actual forget
And I though I had weird dreams.

♪ All I have to do is dreeeeeam ♪

We never can get enough dream threads, can we?

♪ All I have to do is dreeeeeam ♪

We never can get enough dream threads, can we?
Like I said, I couldn't find one that I could still post on.

i had a dream where my older sisters friends older brother had a bunch of knives and was stabbing me with them in a parking lot

also i had another stab dream where i was (and there were others too) at this beach thing, at night time but it was grass. not sand. then this airbus a380 just landed in the street somehow, and the door opened and all you could see was the silhouette of a guy in the plane doorway. then some stairs descended and a bunch of people came running out of the plane with knives and were stabbing everyone. then suddenly my friends friend and his little brother was there and we hid in a bush. his little brother kept saying "WOAH AIRPLANE!" so i was like brother shut the forget up u gona get us kilt. he didnt stop so i decided to split up from them and when i did that some girl (hotness 7/10) pushed me to the ground and started stabbing me in the stomach, then she stabbed me THROUGH my stomach and the knife went into the ground, and when she tried to pull it out stomach acids sprayed all over her face and she was like brother forget and she ran away. then the dream ended

my dreams are usually pretty nightmarish or loveual
nothing else

I don't remember 90% of my dreams.

i had a dream i was on a farm with blueblur and pecon
and then a horse killed me

my dreams are usually pretty nightmarish or loveual
nothing else

Go on

i cant remember any dreams i have so

i had a dream once where the school fire arm just amplified itself by a factor of 5, accompanied with someone on the intercom screaming "GET THE forget OUT!" as if their life depended on it.

i was reading these forums and they weren't cancerous.