did you have to buy your locker

yes
7 (10.4%)
no
49 (73.1%)
we don't have lockers here/i'm homeschooled
11 (16.4%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Author Topic: yo forums i've got a question regarding school lockers  (Read 1996 times)

we don't have lockers here, because they don't let us bring anything to/from school

we don't have lockers here, because they don't let us bring anything to/from school
what the forget? i can't believe any possible reasoning for this

Maybe they keep all the things they need in the classrooms?
In middle school I don't have to pay for my locker they just assign me one at the beginning of the school year.

My elementary school had like hangers outside all the class rooms kids would hang their backpacks up on. From grade 6-12 we were all assigned a locker somewhere near our homeroom/first period class. Tall lockers with built-in locks.

My highschool never had lockers. Not general ones anyway. We have some for PE, but that's it.

They supposedly have everything we need there
and anything they don't have, we don't need

They supposedly have everything we need there
and anything they don't have, we don't need
what if a kid needs an inhaler? or needs to lug a gas tank around? do they let them in then?

He's probably in the special school

what if a kid needs an inhaler? or needs to lug a gas tank around? do they let them in then?
where are they supposed to hide the ar-15

sorry

Fun Fact:
I never used any of my lockers for 3 years.

He's probably in the special school
perhaps he's in an after special school

err after school special

blockland song

where are they supposed to hide the ar-15

sorry
yeah i need to defend myself with my 31-round semi automatic military style ar 15 assault rifle, why cant i have a backpack to put it in??

Maybe they keep all the things they need in the classrooms?
what about homework

or like me who has to carry knee braces and joint cream and very possibly crutches this year

only lockers in my school are for PE clothes
never seen the necessity in locker, I can carry everything I need in my backpack its no big deal