how involved are you with music

Author Topic: how involved are you with music  (Read 2806 times)

i listen approx 14 hours each day, no not kidding you. i'm sure none of you give a forget about what i listen to, so, uh...
continue?

I compose.  So yeah, I guess pretty involved.

i listened to 7 albums one day a few days ago, and yeah, i am curious about what you listen to

i insert it directly into my ears via a big plastic headband

i don't listen to music as much as i used to. however i do practice organ and piano and as of last week am the organist at my church (the old one is really old and she recently suffered a nasty fall and doesn't want to keep playing the organ in her current state).

i don't listen to music as much as i used to. however i do practice organ and piano and as of last week am the organist at my church (the old one is really old and she recently suffered a nasty fall and doesn't want to keep playing the organ in her current state).
can't tickle the organ anymore with broken arms

I listen to electronic, dubstep, hip-hop, rap, classical, rock, pop, and "misc".

can't tickle the organ anymore with broken arms
she actually fell and hit her head, she's in like her late 70s i think

I compose, arrange, perform, and learn some new instruments in my off time, so I'm super involved in music.

So much so that you'd think I'm making a career out of it. But I'm not.

I'm involved like forget. My career is probably going to end up somewhere in music (hopefully luthery). I play guitar every day, sometimes for hours without break. I'm always looking for new music.

I compose.  So yeah, I guess pretty involved.
I'm aiming my study more at music technology and production, because I want to be a mix engineer (music producer).

I listen to music as often as possible, mainly because my ears ring like forget if i don't. I play trombone and piano, thinking about doing some track recordings with my snare drum and stuff. No career in music, though.

lol i don't want to have anything to do with music in my career. i either want to be a political scientist or work for a non-profit organization like FreeBSD or NetBSD.

i don't want the high life, i just want to be happy.