how involved are you with music

Author Topic: how involved are you with music  (Read 2800 times)

Every day I wake up, have music for breakfast, turn on some music while watching music, I go brew up a fresh pot of music, go to work listening to music on the way there, make some music for cash that I'm saving up to buy musical software, whilst listening to music. I'll go home after making music for eight musical hours in my musical car, where I get home to my music wife and my music kids and listen to some music until I fall asleep and dream of music.

So kinda, I guess.

I am apart of my highschool choir and do musicals with them every school year. I sing about everyday to mulitple genres. I hate country though.

no one gives a stuff but i'm a lot like couatl, i like drum 'n bass and some breakbeat. jungle is o.k too, but d'n'b is better.
this is a radio station i enjoy. also, if you see cou, tell him about it. i think he'll like it.

http://breakpirates.com
also this has absolutely nothing to do with piracy, i'm not trying to break the rules.

I can play violin but I don't really like it

I listen to some 80s rock, house, dnb, whatever kind of rap you'd consider odd future, plus other sgit

i pick 1 or 2 songs and listen to them for the entire day

at the same time

I listen to a lot of music, basically all day and i can write songs

but my best friend can actually sing and play a lot of instruments

i have "musician" listed as one of my professions for hire yet all i have for public listening is this

I'm an aspiring video game music composer, so I guess there's that.  I also play a bit of banjo, but I'm not very good at it.

lol i don't want to have anything to do with music in my career. i either want to be a political scientist or work for a non-profit organization like FreeBSD or NetBSD.

i don't want the high life, i just want to be happy.

Personally, having a musical career is about being happy, since it's what makes me happy.  "The high life" doesn't factor into it.

i have "musician" listed as one of my professions for hire yet all i have for public listening is this

Turn off cloud-to-butt, silly

Hey music lovers! I made a CyTube room for you guys, here, have fun with it! There's also an IRC channel and a stream you can listen to if you feel like it.

I compose, arrange, transcribe, listen, play instruments and learn new ones. Very into music. Composing is my dream career.

i find silence very uncomfortable and in fact it scares me a little bit, so i'm always listening to music

Usually only if I can't sleep at night or riding in the car for a long time. Very picky about what I like though so I redundantly listen to the same things over and over again.

i listen to seven on army. its all i listen to.