Louisville purge: It's over

Author Topic: Louisville purge: It's over  (Read 20676 times)

this is why united states of murica is best country hands down

I find it impossible to believe people are this stupid and/or malicious. It's probably just a bunch of teenagers and mall ninjas acting out their SHTF fantasies about murdering innocent people.

oh god

in the radio i heard something like

"*something* America's Best, Room 21, female screaming and hearin' banging on the wall."

I just can't believe how stupid people are these days to actually be doing this, if this goes country wide its going to end in a types of movies being banned in the US.
Tell me about it. If they ban those types of movies itll be a major dissapointment for the sensible people who cab contain themselves enough to not organise a citywide night of crime which is loving ridiculous.

I find it impossible to believe people are this stupid and/or malicious. It's probably just a bunch of teenagers and mall ninjas acting out their SHTF fantasies about murdering innocent people.
>doubting people are actually this stupid
>2014

I mean people looted stores and they didn't even know the "rational" behind it lol
They just saw free stuff

Canada has some pretty stupid residents, too. Take Flatflyer for example.
rude as forget

oh god

in the radio i heard something like

"*something* America's Best, Room 21, female screaming and hearin' banging on the wall."
same

why isn't this happening in los angeles?

oh right I would be freaking out

someone just tried breaking into someones house

forgetin qq ill provide more updates

>doubting people are actually this stupid
>2014

I mean people looted stores and they didn't even know the "rational" behind it lol
They just saw free stuff
Worse stuff has happened in the past. I hope that the intelligence of human beings on average has increased since the Middle Ages.

stuff on the broadcast i just heard them saying somebody was getting raped dayum

this can't be real

i think it's against the constitution

do you even read?

explosion heard

they're sending somebody to check it out

rude =/= true
exactly

it is rude so therefore it is not true