Author Topic: Louisville purge: It's over  (Read 20679 times)

some guy started talking in a really
really loud megaphone to tell everyone that it wasnt happening

Okay so I highly doubt this is actually going on, because it would be plastered all over the news. and not one news station i've turned into has any coverage of this, no news at all. This is some huge hoax or prank or something, i'm not sure. But if this was really happening it would be all over the U.S.

alright now im angry
what the forget is the purpose of this at this point?!

lol
that trend died fast

alright now im angry
angry about what...
the purpose of what.....

alright now im angry
It's not real. It can't be, the national news would be all over it.

Hell when that airline went down in Ukraine, it was on every news station I could find for the entire day, and it didn't involve us at all. If this was happening inside the U.S, we'd here about it almost instantly.

I refuse to believe this is an actual event until i see it on the news.

angry about what...
the purpose of what.....
Louisville purge: 8:30 PM to 6:00 AM EST

um

you mean that thing that might well not even be happening and reports about stopped within an hour

yeah
why the hell would anybody make a joke about that?

to cause unnecessary panic and general disruption

If this actually happened in a scale equal to that in the movies, the National Guard and probably part of the army would come and shut it down immediately, and all of those cities listed would be put on high alert. The entire US would be watching the news and there would be warnings for everywhere to keep safe.

This was a hoax, if it was anything it was a bunch of drunk idiots who took a joke too seriously.

4chan's politics board.
There *is* a good deal of stuffposting there but also some decent discussions. Like any board.
I have literally never seen a good discussion on that board.

haha canada isnt filled with handicaps so we dont do this kind of stuff.
yeah well instead of handicaps you get the whole province of quebec, filled with pompous starfish wannabe frenchies

haha canada isnt filled with handicaps so we dont do this kind of stuff.
you harbour lando the climber

It's not real. It can't be, the national news would be all over it.

I refuse to believe this is an actual event until i see it on the news.
There have been many destructive events where only like 2 news company bother to report it.