Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 and also 3 I think  (Read 309193 times)

Never understood how closing a door would take electricity

The point of the game is that you're not running away and hiding from the animatronics. If you could walk around it might as well be an Amnesia custom story.
well the games not scary just sitting in a room :/

Agreeing that the attempts at jumpscares ruin the experience. All that excellent build up just to hurt my ears? What a waste.

You obviously haven't played the game then.

Have you played it?
Agreeing that the attempts at jumpscares ruin the experience. All that excellent build up just to hurt my ears? What a waste.
The screech could be much better.
And a little quieter.

You obviously haven't played the game then.
no i havent but i've just watched 2 hours and nothing was really freaky except when one of them was right in the camera

no i havent but i've just watched 2 hours and nothing was really freaky except when one of them was right in the camera
Watching =/= playing.

Watching =/= playing.
ill download the demo tonight if that makes you happy

True. I really want to like this game, but I'd rather see where he goes with the idea and if he makes any sequels to this.

I think the dev confirmed a sequel (markiplier mentions the dev telling him here)

jesus though, the guy who made this game's dreams must've come true with how popular it got overnight.

I think the dev confirmed a sequel (markiplier mentions the dev telling him here)

jesus though, the guy who made this game's dreams must've come true with how popular it got overnight.
how did this become so popular though

like, i'm not saying it's bad but just how

there's been nothing as horrifying as this in two years

i had the world of tanks hangar idling in the background, and i was watching vinnys stream. but in WoT the sound of a huge pipe wrench being dropped just popped out of my speakers and scared the heck outta me

Well it exploded on /v/ and then it just kinda spread from there

I have a theory that the bear machine at the gameover screen is actually a human that has been shoved in there

mostly because the eyes appear to be smaller and they're popping out