Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 and also 3 I think  (Read 312677 times)

Wait, what? They were stuffed into the exoskeletons?
some guy got into the yellow suit and murdered 4 children was it? they never found the bodies and there were reports of "mucus and blood" leaking out of the suits

so it's p much the most popular theory that they got killed and were shoved into the suits

Wait, what? They were stuffed into the exoskeletons?
Yea, in one of the minis, the Puppet stuffs four kids into the original suits. I believe it was the Give gifts, give life minigame. Kinda wild since
some guy got into the yellow suit and murdered 4 children
or supposedly atleast

some guy got into the yellow suit and murdered 4 children was it? they never found the bodies and there were reports of "mucus and blood" leaking out of the suits

so it's p much the most popular theory that they got killed and were shoved into the suits
And then the Puppet gave them "life" and I guess they wanted revenge on the guy who killed them, a security guard. (not actually you, but I guess they think you're close enough to the actual killer)

I think the killer killed the children and stuffed them in the suits, but the Puppet enabled them to control the animatronics from beyond the grave.

Oh and there's a new Game Theory that I think sums this up nicely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1kw1RmzrPc&list=UUo_IB5145EVNcf8hw1Kku7w
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 04:48:28 PM by blueblur121 »

it's not bullstuff like the first video

it's not bullstuff like the first video
the first one about the chuck.e.cheeses thing and that it's a nightmare was actually really cool

No, the first one was just him completely overthinking it.

And it's funny how he disproved his first FNAF video in this one and he didn't even notice. Lol.

But it would answer nearly all of our unanswered questions about FNAF. Like where did the Puppet come from, why did it turn dead children into animatronics, and why are the animatronics trying to kill you in the first place.
tbh the story can be "finished" in a sequel rather then going back into what, the 70's atleast? i don't think animatronics would be able to walk around a cluttered restaurants back then.

rather then having stale / even cheesier gameplay (i mean it did take him, what, a month or two to make the second game?) i'd rather see a spooky game that has new mechanics

though if he thinks of making a fourth one that would be ridiculous

tbh the story can be "finished" in a sequel rather then going back into what, the 70's atleast?
...How can a game set in the future answer questions about the origins of anything?

...How can a game set in the future answer questions about the origins of anything?
You can do that in a few ways. You can use flashbacks or maybe old security video footage.

there's a number of ways:
flashbacks or maybe old security video footage.
old newspapers
secret things strewn about
hell maybe even a 'flashback' or vision or whatever of the murderer

You can do that in a few ways. You can use flashbacks or maybe old security video footage.
Like in the way that the death minigames and end-of-night-cutscenes did it? That makes sense. But I still don't get why he chose 2017.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 04:59:28 PM by kidplasma »

I made this which what I believe the timeline would have looked like

The end of timeline part is FNAF3.

How do we know that the Mangle was the biter? At the end of night 6 in fnaf 2 the phone guy tells Jeremy that he'll be on birthday duty tomorrow. He also says that the animatronics have been acting strange and to stay near them. Why would the mangle be active during the day if it's all over the floor? Since Mike was the one who was closest to them, and since the animatronics seem to target security guards, it was probably one of the fully-functional animatronics.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 12:51:37 PM by blueblur121 »

How do we know that the Mangle was the biter? At the end of night 6 in fnaf 2 the phone guy tells Mike that he'll be on birthday duty tomorrow. He also says that the animatronics have been acting strange and to stay near them. Why would the mangle be active during the day if it's all over the floor? Since Mike was the one who was closest to them, and since the animatronics seem to target security guards, it was probably one of the fully-functional animatronics.
Mangle's a perfect suspect.
When she jumps down from the ceiling to get you, shes aiming towards the top of your head, which is where the frontal lobe is.