Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 and also 3 I think  (Read 312111 times)

So I assume everyone has seen the map from the end night mini games.

I have a theory that the map is a place we have never seen before. If you notice there are so differences from this and the map in the original fnaf. For example there is no supply closet. There is also no kitchen unless it is behind one of the boarded up doors. Furthermore the fact that we never see these rooms in fnaf1 helps prove my theory. Security cameras would have showed these rooms.

I have a theory that the map is a place we have never seen before. If you notice there are so differences from this and the map in the original fnaf. For example there is no supply closet. There is also no kitchen unless it is behind one of the boarded up doors. Furthermore the fact that we never see these rooms in fnaf1 helps prove my theory. Security cameras would have showed these rooms.

But phone guy (The one voiced by Scott Cawthon) specifically states that the safe rooms aren't on the cameras, and are invisible to animatronics. Also, you have Mike Schmidt's office when you go down one of the hallways, so the night minigames do in face take place at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

But there is a supply closet. Start at the stage and keep going left.

But there is a supply closet. Start at the stage and keep going left.
i meant to say janitor's closet

i meant to say janitor's closet

What are you talking about. Do you mean where the purple guy was hiding and where springtrap was?
The phone guy said that the fnaf 1 building had a safe room that no animatronics or cameras could see.
That is what that room is.

This is what i mean
Looks to me like it was just a small room off of the west hall that was overlooked during the development of FNAF 3. Probably because it's such a small room.
But everything else in the between-night minigames is spot-on. Even the bathrooms were there. (boarded up, but there)

remember this?
look at the part where springtrap is flailing around

and then this gif

and then this one

notice anything similar?
edit: holy stuff gyazo sucks at making gifs
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 05:19:50 PM by Daswiruch »

Yeah the purple guy died in springtrap. Your point?

Yeah the purple guy died in springtrap. Your point?
hode up adding something else

I think your point is that he is in that exact same position in the trailer as he is in that minigame.
Good observation.

In other news, here's a secret picture in the game.

You get it sometimes when you start the game.

Yup he looks super ded.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 05:26:32 PM by blueblur121 »

I think your point is that he is in that exact same position in the trailer as he is in that minigame.
Good observation.
yes

EDIT: Here's more of dead purple guy.

EDIT: Here's more of dead purple guy.
[img ]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2015/061/8/6/purple_guy_dead_inside_spring_trap__secret_image__by_digitbrony-d8k7lc3.jpg[/img]
[img ]http://i.imgur.com/AMkhmuF.jpg[/img]
it looks like his skull got impaled through the jaw by the endoskeleton, but somehow didn't touch his eyes?

it looks like his skull got impaled through the jaw by the endoskeleton, but somehow didn't touch his eyes?
Looks to me like the metal beams and stuff went behind his eyes because of how far they are sticking out.
It also looks like they're sticking out because the back of his head was completely crushed inward.