Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 and also 3 I think  (Read 313390 times)

Frustration is at an all-time high when this stuff is being pushed out ~so fast~ that the next in the series is literally being hinted the day after the previous is released.
you know i could turn up the brightness and saturation and then put a transparent number on it too right

i'm pretty sure in one of the image names it said '30-years-later-finale' or something

theory time?
Why the new teaser does NOT mean the series is over.

The hat is an item that was salvaged.
It was sold at the auction.
A new Freddy.

theory time?
come on really
what's the new freddy gonna do, just materialize out of the hat

theories are neat but you can't just see a hat and then make a robot out of it

come on really

theories are neat but you can't just see a hat and then make a robot out of it
theories aren't always rational, mate

This forum has blue and white colors, which are the colors of toy bonnie

therefore five nights at freddy's 48 is confirmed

What if the hat can control whoever or whatever wears it...

Here's the Extras screen pictures of the animatronics.

Why has their condition caused their material to disappear in a stripey fashion?

Why has their condition caused their material to disappear in a stripey fashion?

Possibly because they're phantoms.
SPOILERS:
And they possibly forshadow the "Good" ending in where Fazbear's Fright gets burned down.
SPOILERS END...

I really don't get what's going on with Foxy right here. When did he grow a second set of teeth and a larger head?

I really don't get what's going on with Foxy right here. When did he grow a second set of teeth and a larger head?

It's FNAF 2's version of Foxy for some reason. Probably because part of his arm is inside of the box of parts that's in your office.

EDIT: Scott replied to an email that "Who said the journey was over just yet? ;)" after someone had said thank you for "ending" the series.

Jeezus Christ, Scott, I know this is making you money, but holy stuff man, calm down.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 10:50:28 PM by lilpappaknox »

Cuz water likes to follow the paths it has already made

It's FNAF 2's version of Foxy for some reason. Probably because part of his arm is inside of the box of parts that's in your office.

EDIT:

Jeezus Christ, Scott, I know this is making you money, but holy stuff man, calm down.

EDIT: Scott replied to an email that "Who said the journey was over just yet? ;)" after someone had said thank you for "ending" the series.

He's probably gotta make up for the money he lost while making his older non-Freddy Fazbear games :cookieMonster: