Author Topic: Cannot spawn on my server  (Read 942 times)

/title
I looked through console.log and found this:
Code: [Select]
ERROR: GameConnection::createPlayer(8806, 8.94217 -28.9091 56 0 0 1 6.09) - failed to create player with datablock PlayerStandardArmor
What's going on?
When it says I spawned, all I get is the camera and cannot do f8 or f7.
Please help.

The default playertype does not exist on your server. Post the entire console log. You either have too many add-ons, modified one of the base DSO files or have an add-on breaking the game.

Entire console.log attached.

Could not locate shape: base/data/shapes/player/m.dts (download failed)
Could not locate shape: base/data/shapes/markers/octahedron.dts (download failed)
Could not locate shape: base/data/shapes/markers/octahedron.dts (download failed)
base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (10378): preload failed for mDts: .
Could not locate shape: base/data/shapes/player/m.dts (download failed)
base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (10378): preload failed for PlayerStandardArmor: .
Could not locate projectile shape: base/data/shapes/empty.dts (download failed)
Could not locate shape: base/data/shapes/Hammer.dts (download failed)
base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (12410): preload failed for hammerImage: Unable to load shape: base/data/shapes/Hammer.dts.
Could not locate shape: base/data/shapes/wrench.dts (download failed)
base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (13354): preload failed for WrenchImage: Unable to load shape: base/data/shapes/wrench.dts.
Could not locate shape: base/data/shapes/wand.dts (download failed)
base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (14851): preload failed for WandImage: Unable to load shape: base/data/shapes/wand.dts.
base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (15153): preload failed for blueSprayCanImage: Unable to load shape: base/data/shapes/spraycan.dts.
base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (15871): preload failed for AdminWandImage: Unable to load shape: base/data/shapes/wand.dts.
base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (16297): preload failed for flatSprayCanImage: Unable to load shape: base/data/shapes/spraycan.dts.
base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (16559): preload failed for pearlSprayCanImage: Unable to load shape: base/data/shapes/spraycan.dts.
base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (16861): preload failed for chromeSprayCanImage: Unable to load shape: base/data/shapes/spraycan.dts.
base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (17163): preload failed for glowSprayCanImage: Unable to load shape: base/data/shapes/spraycan.dts.
base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (17466): preload failed for blinkSprayCanImage: Unable to load shape: base/data/shapes/spraycan.dts.
base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (17779): preload failed for swirlSprayCanImage: Unable to load shape: base/data/shapes/spraycan.dts.
base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (18084): preload failed for rainbowSprayCanImage: Unable to load shape: base/data/shapes/spraycan.dts.
base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (18407): preload failed for stableSprayCanImage: Unable to load shape: base/data/shapes/spraycan.dts.
base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (18723): preload failed for jelloSprayCanImage: Unable to load shape: base/data/shapes/transspraycan.dts.
base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (19373): preload failed for brickImage: Unable to load shape: base/data/shapes/brickWeapon.dts.
base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (19373): Unable to find parent object brickImage for ShapeBaseImageData.

... and so on and so on.

Your default game files are missing. Check base/data/shapes.
If you're using Steam, go to Properties -> Local Files and verify the game cache.
If you're using the launcher, make sure nothing is read-only.

Entire data folder was missing.
Since it was a dedicated server, I dragged the entire data folder from my blockland into the base folder with the FTP.
All issues fixed. Thanks.