Author Topic: The Hearthcraft Weapons V.2 NEED SUGESTIONS  (Read 6600 times)

These weapons seriously need some damage nerfs. Because some guns like SMGs use pistol rounds so they should be on to par with pistols a bit, and the assault rifles, 30 damage is a bit too high for any weapon. Just look how balanced HK weapons are.

These weapons seriously need some damage nerfs. Because some guns like SMGs use pistol rounds so they should be on to par with pistols a bit, and the assault rifles, 30 damage is a bit too high for any weapon. Just look how balanced HK weapons are.
Alright, well I was planning on getting their damage taken down alot so yeah. If you want to choose what damage they will have feel free, but I can still do it now.

I'm not too sure about the name. I clicked on this topic expecting magic spells, or swords, or something like that. Something about HearthCraft sounds like its a medieval fantasy pack, not guns. I don't know, just my opinion.

I'm not too sure about the name. I clicked on this topic expecting magic spells, or swords, or something like that. Something about HearthCraft sounds like its a medieval fantasy pack, not guns. I don't know, just my opinion.
Yep, thats what I though aswell, like I said though I need sugestions on a new name xD

Alright, Got some of the Damages nerf'd