Dogling (107022) - Screwed up the first World Cup match.

Author Topic: Dogling (107022) - Screwed up the first World Cup match.  (Read 3831 times)

Noedit:
About the steam chat

If his dad told him to shut down his computer, why was he still online?

Tablet

Lies
go hook yourself if you have nothing better to do than hook a topic

is this some sort of joke?

Well, it's a possibility that he managed to convince his father to allow him for a very short amount of time on the computer, most likely with him using the 'I was doing something important and will finish it shortly.' excuse, essentially so he can explain his 'ragequit'.

Now look, I am not saying that Dogling is one-hundered percent telling the truth, but I am just looking at the fact that he may or may not be telling the truth, I simply won't support neither sides until one has provided extensive evidence against eachother, I also quite do not quite understand for what reason this silly bickering is happening, I am quite sure that playing on this 'World Cup' on a Video-Game whose main focus is blocks, is only a plain bragging right torwards other Users that possibly don't even care about it.

On a more off-topic matter, I quite believe this 'World Cup' to be a pointless endeavor due to as I mentioned earlier, only being a bragging right thus not rewarding Users which competed in this definately pointless affair as I am quite sure that you do not get a reward out of this, I quite find some mechanics dull and nonsensical, I for instance do not comperhend on why you cannot sprint whilst running with the ball, I mean, if any of you have played actual Football, the person with the ball usually bolts unless he is cornered.

I just hope Mr.Yournameactuallymakesmecri nge, actually bothers to take the time to improve the server, and for crissakes, how hard can it be to allow the User with the ball to actually be able to sprint, I don't believe it's quite that hard.

How about you stop being butt hurt? I don't believe that's quite hard neither.

Well, it's a possibility that he managed to convince his father to allow him for a very short amount of time on the computer, most likely with him using the 'I was doing something important and will finish it shortly.' excuse, essentially so he can explain his 'ragequit'.

Now look, I am not saying that Dogling is one-hundered percent telling the truth, but I am just looking at the fact that he may or may not be telling the truth, I simply won't support neither sides until one has provided extensive evidence against eachother, I also quite do not quite understand for what reason this silly bickering is happening, I am quite sure that playing on this 'World Cup' on a Video-Game whose main focus is blocks, is only a plain bragging right torwards other Users that possibly don't even care about it.

On a more off-topic matter, I quite believe this 'World Cup' to be a pointless endeavor due to as I mentioned earlier, only being a bragging right thus not rewarding Users which competed in this definately pointless affair as I am quite sure that you do not get a reward out of this, I quite find some mechanics dull and nonsensical, I for instance do not comperhend on why you cannot sprint whilst running with the ball, I mean, if any of you have played actual Football, the person with the ball usually bolts unless he is cornered.

I just hope Mr.Yournameactuallymakesmecri nge, actually bothers to take the time to improve the server, and for crissakes, how hard can it be to allow the User with the ball to actually be able to sprint, I don't believe it's quite that hard.

I don't usually reply to these threads,  but I don't understand this stuff. First off, you go defending dogling, nothing wrong with that. But your point of it is, that the blockland revolves around building, not some "World Cup" thing. That is a really, really bad excuse. "Hey people, we should make a blockland world cup where people can compete against eachother in a blockland sports minigame?" That's original. More original than a loving jail break or a knife TDM. What is your opinion? Bragging rights. Maybe people just want to have fun while playing a fairly unique new idea and get a small nominal reward that you won a sportsmanlike competition? Now dogling forgets it all up, doesn't join the training server and just doesn't partake in the whole idea, and he is the captain? What do you say? "hey dudes he might not be bluffing us, but i think the world cup idea is stuff anyways so it dogling shouldn't be judged so hard" That is some horrible logic right there. Get this dogling to explain his reasons why he was such a douche. He wasn't into the thing anyways? People who are not excited/serious about a thing, and people who are should not be put in the same place. If you didn't want to participate fully then don't play it.

tl;dr dogling man the forget up.

Dogling better loving reply
Why? Nothing bad happens to him if he doesn't. The easiest way to handle a drama is to simply ignore it and wait until it died and everyone forgot.

don't fall off that edge

lol sports are for noobs

joking, though. i actually watched the highlights of the game and at the part where he ragequitted i laughed. /support though because if he was on my team and just left us i'd be pretty pissed.

lol sports are for noobs

joking, though. i actually watched the highlights of the game and at the part where he ragequitted i laughed. /support though because if he was on my team and just left us i'd be pretty pissed.
You bumped a week old topic. GG