Author Topic: Banned for being new [Relocated]  (Read 4916 times)

Is his server still up? I feel like I wanna forget with this guy.

This.

I agree with Bolt.

I don't care if I get banned or even PERMA'D! I want to give this damn bastard a piece of my mind.

I joined one day and it was free build. he treated me like i was a idiot. He started "Jailing" me and calling me "it" and stuff. Hes a bitch. He wouldn't let me build, He wouldn't let me do anything. He kept calling his " Admin Friend" and me a moron to. When i wanted to talk, He said " Shut Up Moron" ( My BL ID IS very low. Its not 10000 something. ) Someone needs to Ban this guy from block land.

Is his server still up? I feel like I wanna forget with this guy.
Is this admittance to trolling?

BLZ deos blockland
deos blockland
deos
ok back to the topic, i want to know his ID
so i can laugh at some irony

I Think the same way, i dressed as a blockhead for a test. Why do they do this? when they joined they where a blockhead, it's just insane.

I Think the same way, i dressed as a blockhead for a test. Why do they do this? when they joined they where a blockhead, it's just insane.
Why did you bump this? I dont get upset like other people do when really old threads are posted on i just think this is pretty old and might need to stay in bowels of drama

your a annoying little butt

Who is "a annoying little butt"?

stop making me bump stuff you butt

Jesus forget, the IDs are that high?!

Not ID discrimination.  Just amazed at how many people are now out there.
half of those are easily alts, revoked accounts, or abandoned accounts

IDs are up to around 145-150k right now.

banned for asking him to rebuild my build he wanded for no reason. he is a dipstuff. also banned some other guys for no reasons. if you need ask me for pics

"blockheads are noobs"

Then I guess nobody will be in the server, since the main character is Blockhead.