Poll

What is your viewpoint on all of this?

I believe gays are wrong
I have no strong feelings one way or the other
I believe gays are right

Author Topic: I Believe Gays are Wrong  (Read 1019 times)

Yesterday, I was in Cleveland, Ohio. To my disgust, there were gay flags everywhere and gay pride crap that made me want to vomit.

(Lecture time)

People just don't get it, do they? Being gay is complete nonsense! How stupid and messed up do you have to be to prefer the same gender over preferring the opposite gender and actually allowing procreation? That's a huge part of life itself; procreation!

But still there are idiots out there who don't mind slowing the progress of the human race. Idiots who would actually rather MARRY and be with eachother forever. That's another thing. Stupid America is legalizing gay marriage. And for what? For the right thing? Or because queers told them to?

Now, I really don't mind if gays keep that crap to themselves, but it really becomes a problem if they're not afraid to be wrong.

Gay couples adopting children is even more disgusting. Personally I have no problem with adoption alone, but homos raising children to be just like that? To be as wrong as them? At the least, they should have a law against that.

I remember the world where gays were given dirty looks or even spat on. And honestly that's the right way to go. We used to be disgusted of or laugh at the face of immoral decisions. And look where we are now; Accepting this garbage.

If America thinks this is completely okay, just imagine how much further we're going to fall.

"America; Land of the queers and the home of the slaves."

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 06:44:01 AM by Badspot »