Author Topic: 'PopcornLadder' is a complete idiot/moron  (Read 6590 times)

What is with this rash of people who think that calling something their "opinion" makes them exempt from all consequences?

we also have a ton of people who dismiss posts and remind you that what you say is just an opinion, as to dismantle your point in 2 words.

BLF is a majority liberal community anyways

sometimes its so bad that it's almost like people reciting the propaganda they've heard real talk

Or other middle eastern countries
Ironically enough, the USA is much more accepting to homoloveuality than the bulk of the rest of the world. It's just that in the US, we have highly publicized incidents of people being homophobic, while in Nigeria gay people are just sent to prison and no one hears about it.

Ironically enough, the USA is much more accepting to homoloveuality than the bulk of the rest of the world. It's just that in the US, we have highly publicized incidents of people being homophobic, while in Nigeria gay people are just sent to prison and no one hears about it.
forgot citation:
http://mic.com/articles/49755/a-startling-map-showing-the-state-of-family values-in-the-world

Wow...

What an insensitive, immature child...
Thank god that thread was locked and he was banned. Mind you, although i'm not gay myself,, i have no problem
with people who choose to live that lifestyle, and neither should any one else. Although i do miss the days when the
term "gay" was another way of saying "happy", rather than being used as a derogatory insult, I respect the decisions
these people have made.

As for PopcornLadder, i'd say he's earned himself a place in hell. Although i am intrigued as to why any person with common sense would dare make a post like that, then again, this is assuming he has any common sense, probably not.
I hope he enjoys the ban he earned from making that post, I also hope badspot will revoke his key, i do NOT want to meet him in game, and no one else should have to deal with him either.

gay people have always been there... rip that idiot.

really why would you vote "gays are wrong", you guys sicken me

really why would you vote "gays are wrong", you guys sicken me

Keep in mind, "I believe gays are wrong" got the fewest votes, point is moot.

Keep in mind, "I believe gays are wrong" got the fewest votes, point is moot.
still pretty sickening more than one person voted that

Im sure that the only people who make a big deal about gay people is america

Or other middle eastern countries

...so, the only country that makes a big deal out of gay people is "America, or other middle eastern countries".

Not "America and middle eastern countries" - apparently America is part of the Middle East.

still pretty sickening more than one person voted that
no its not. learn to respect other peoples beliefs you jackhead

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 10:52:47 PM by Badspot »

There's only two things that i cannot accept; family men, and tribals. I don't see why you would be defending people that have an opinion that discriminates other humans for liking the same love.

RIP.

holy stuff i didnt expect that stuff

I hope he enjoys that ban.