What Is The Origin of your Forum or In-game name?

Author Topic: What Is The Origin of your Forum or In-game name?  (Read 4590 times)

/title

My forum name is King of Nothing with added numbers and underscores. I absolutely hate it so much you don't understand. I was a big Metallica fan back then (and still am) and liked the song "King Nothing". Well I was 11 then, so I thought having numbers instead of letters make me Xx_L33T_xX.

My ingame name is "Nidos". No that amazing name is not made by me, I used a simple username generator. Now I use it for Twitter, Youtube and Twitch (mynameisnidos) and everything else.

How about you guys? Where did your name originate?

Steve is my name and 5451 is my bike lock combination. I came up with something I'd remember and it just stuck.

Steve is my name and 5451 is my bike lock combination. I came up with something I'd remember and it just stuck.
ima get that bike
we comin

anyways my friend's name was polar bear on blockland
so i changed my name to pandabot and polar bear kinda died or something
then changed to synthesispandabot

came up with it by mixing two words together while trying to think of a username for Roblox

I've stuck with it ever since.

Godik7 made it up for me

came up with it by mixing two words together while trying to think of a username for Roblox

I've stuck with it ever since.
This. I was like seven when I made mine. And I really liked sonic games.

Slapped a bunch of asciis together

my dad used to work next to a place called ODOT

just added an h

Bobby was taken so I tried to come up with another form of Bobby and I got this

Some bullstuff that I made up during highschool when I was a handicapped freshman. It was linked to the stuff that I did in LEGO Creator.

smashing my hands on the keyboard when i was 9