Author Topic: How'd you act as a [younger] kid?  (Read 3796 times)

My life in so many words.
you could say its a plethora of words

I was pain in the butt to my parents and argued with them 24/7

glad im done with that. I started to mature when my dad started getting deployed and was gone for 6 - 8 months at a time

i have a notebook from 2nd grade ill get some excerpts from that

I was the ultimate class clown, I talked a lot, I was adorable, I had a good amount of friends and I was pretty social, and I also had a very cheerful personality. I had an amazing childhood honestly. Also all of those friends I don't talk to anymore, I only would play with their trains and I'd show them my old locomotive collection (when I would collect Hornby's and Lionel). And then as I got older when I was 8, I realized I cant have a serious conversation with my peers. I ended up only talking to adults (my teachers, and my dads friends). I've gotten better though, but most of my friends are at least 3 years older than me and we discuss politics, finance, economics and mainly worldly issues.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 05:35:21 PM by Caribou »

I hated it when people tried to help me with something. I still do.

I was the king of the pokemon cards.

No one could beat my almost cheating tactics.

I was the ultimate class clown, I talked a lot, I was adorable, I had a good amount of friends and I was pretty social, and I also had a very cheerful personality. I had an amazing childhood honestly.

As a younger kid, I was both a socialite as well as a social outcast because of my weird ways (mainly copying people). Now I never push myself to even speak in public unless I think I have something interesting to say or am addressed directly.

everyone was against me at my first school

I WAS A loving handicap WHEN I WAS 9

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=142322.0

Me attempting to make a song parody XD
i still look back and cringe at my stupidity...

i was always the quiet, rule-following, frailly emotional kid
if i were to get like 1 citation/mark/card pull/whatever, I'd burst out into a fit of tears because i had never really broken any rules
i used to get straights a's
and then 7th grade i just decided that i didnt care anymore
and now i make b's and c's