Author Topic: What would you do if you were capable of developing the game?  (Read 7289 times)

I know this topic have been made a few times before but I'm curious how you would develop the game if you were in charge of that.

Well I would regularly make some official development suggestion topics to see what people wants the most, the most asked requests would turn into an option in the poll, and then after a few rounds the winner option is chosen and it's added in to the game, maybe a bug fix, a new feature, new default add-on, you name it.

I would also try to send a free key for some let's players, commentators and reviewers on youtube to give the game a little more popularity.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 05:01:48 PM by Filipe »

make blockland 2 then bathe in money

I would play on other servers regularly,  the good ones anyway. I would also make other default things.

I would have been sick of updating it five years after making it.
Yes, I sympathize with Badspot, because this is actually a fair point.

actually listen to the community?

Update the game with meaningful updates (all of the updates after shaders are nice and all, but we need more game-changing updates that were promised).

Listen to the community.

Ask for update suggestions.

Give a stuff about the community.

Be more invoved.

Give a stuff about the game a little bit more.

All OP's intentions are to try to nudge Badspot into doing something. Quite honestly after working on a game for 10 years+, I would be done with it as well.

All OP's intentions are to try to nudge Badspot into doing something. Quite honestly after working on a game for 10 years+, I would be done with it as well.
The Steam Greenlight approval would be more than enough to inspire me again to work on the game if I was Baddy

The Steam Greenlight approval would be more than enough to inspire me again to work on the game if I was Baddy

Badspot got bored with Greenlight.

Death threats are our only hope.