Author Topic: making large redundant maps  (Read 1254 times)

Hi Yall, i am trying to make a server that is simular to generation kill and i have two questions, how do i make a large reduntent map and how do i have more than 20 vehicles, heres a picture of what i mean, i pulled it off of a different topic about the smoke signal u see there

more than 20 vehicles is in server options and making a generated map is easy all you need to the map generator mod

more than 20 vehicles is in server options and making a generated map is easy all you need to the map generator mod
in my server options it wont let me go above 20 and can u suggest a map generator mod

in my server options it wont let me go above 20 and can u suggest a map generator mod

Wait a little for PTG to come out again, or use the old version if you like.

The vehicle limit is restricted to 20 because the netcode can't do more. Having 20 physics vehicles move at the same time is already a tough challenge for the engine.

The vehicle limit is restricted to 20 because the netcode can't do more. Having 20 physics vehicles move at the same time is already a tough challenge for the engine.
This, the engine is old as dirt. Not much more can be done with it.

This, the engine is old as dirt. Not much more can be done with it.
if badspot could get a giant loan he could hire a big team of devs, move into an office, and make blockland 2

if badspot could get a giant loan he could hire a big team of devs, move into an office, and make blockland 2

lol ok

Not that it really matters, because I have no idea what its purpose here is, but I feel like I should clarify that that screenshot is mine, of my terrain work. It even has the original puush filename.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=225650.0

yes

yes
imagine how good that would be though
blockland would explode in popularity
hey, its not a half bad idea

brickland

Not that it really matters, because I have no idea what its purpose here is, but I feel like I should clarify that that screenshot is mine, of my terrain work. It even has the original puush filename.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=225650.0
i know what the screenshot is from it was just an exmple

heres a picture of what i mean, i pulled it off of a different topic about the smoke signal u see there