Author Topic: Need creative transitions between scenes for video  (Read 471 times)

Doing this backwards video and I was to shoot 4 or 5 different scenes and I need a creative idea for the transitions between them. Im trying to make it look like 1 continuous shot. I was thinking about doing doors. But after thinking about it I feel like it would be really awkward to uses doors for the transitions.
I could use doors but it would either have to be a thin shot or a upper body only shot.

any other suggestions?

use pillars or something

use pillars or something
big cars or buses might also work for exterior scenes

use pillars or something
pillars? what exactly do you mean?

its gotta be something I can put in a pickup and drive around. I was thinking about the door and making making a "frame" that looks like a section from of a broken wall

Make it look like the video froze and then quickly resumed to a different part of the video.

Make it look like the video froze and then quickly resumed to a different part of the video.
i was thinking that but its be awkward seeing the background change
unless I zoomed in really close or something

do you guys understand what im trying to saw because I may have not been very clear.

In the video Ill be walking backwards while everyone else in normal. Then after Im done shooting Ill just reverse the video