Nizza abit of a bad host.

Author Topic: Nizza abit of a bad host.  (Read 2991 times)

Tango, why the forget are you always following me around everywhere I go, originaly it was with you asking for me to come to your adress, and have love with you 2 or so years ago, seriously, stop holding grudges you created.
You IP traced me and threatened to come to my house and beat me up, kill me, kill my whole family, whatever, in a huge fail of an attempt to accomplish something. I'm not sure exactly what it was you were trying to do but it most certainly did not work as you may recall. Regardless, you really shouldn't be complaining about somebody jokingly inviting you for intercourse.

If you have a long-term memory, you know what  i'm talking of.
while you may have long term memory, memories can easily be corrupted (or you're just straight up lying to gain some sort of footing, and i dont know what you're talking about in the first place, so im gonna go with the second)
Being paranoid is another way to say being aware, not really anything wrong with it.
being paranoid is not the same thing as being aware
you should really read up on the difference
I mean if he's just harassing you in your own server you can just ban him.
ive never sought out elizabeth kaufman in any way, as much as he would love to think so

The thing is on the server there was no easly visable rule platform or anything. The welcome message and the /rules did not show anything that would lead to my ban
When you spawn turn around. big grey box with RULES in all caps on it.

When you spawn turn around. big grey box with RULES in all caps on it.
why did you bump this