RTAOT will shut down soon (aka the official spam thread)

Poll

RIP IN PIECES

;_;7
10 (30.3%)
im gon bant u
23 (69.7%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: RTAOT will shut down soon (aka the official spam thread)  (Read 65511 times)

Messing up the alphabet

But T comes next?
what
not only is T not after M, but nor is B. Wuts up man.

what
not only is T not after M, but nor is B. Wuts up man.

W comes next? Ok.

X

this forum has literally no moderation and i have this thread to prove it

By the Old Gods and the New, what did you loving say about me, you little imp? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Kingsguard, I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids Beyond the Wall and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in jousting and I’m the top archer in the Seven Kingdoms. You’re as useful as nipples on a breastplate. I will wipe you the forget out with precision the likes of By the Old Gods and the New, what did you loving say about me, you little imp? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Kingsguard, I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids Beyond the Wall and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in jousting and I’m the top archer in the Seven Kingdoms. You’re as useful as nipples on a breastplate. I will wipe you the forget out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Westeros, my words are hardly wind. You think you can get away with sending messages like that to me with a raven? Think again, bastard. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Faceless Men across Westeros and your holdfast is being scouted right now, you just woke the Dragon, bastard. The Dragon that burns up this pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, imp. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have acwhich has never been seen before in Westeros, my words are hardly wind. You think you can get away with sending messages like that to me with a raven? Think again, bastard. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Faceless Men across Westeros and your holdfast is being scouted right now, you just woke the Dragon, bastard. The Dragon that burns up this pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, imp. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have acsryy pls no hate pls
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 01:30:42 PM by }]Crazy[{ »

do you even pagestretch m8?

custom colors ftw
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 05:52:48 PM by 77x5ghost2 »

Uh oh. Here comes a pagestretch duel.