Author Topic: My Blockland crashes when I look at server list.  (Read 1008 times)

Whenever I try to join a server and bring up the server list it crashes. If you need more info to help me fix this please LMK!

Idk if the launcher.log is necessary but heres both just in case.

Get rid of your useless client mods, as well as client_pg and Client_CBClouda, as it seems whoever wrote that may need to revise their scripts. I mean you have things like:
Quote from: console
Client checking Add-On: Client_Hub
    Add-On is in the list of known bad add-on CRCs - will not execute

Client_SaveEnvironment/guiMods.cs (26): Unknown command shift.

Script_AddOnFavorites/client.cs (0): Unable to find object: '' attempting to call function 'add'

Client checking Add-On: script_CameraMod
    Add-On is in the list of known bad add-on names - will not execute

Client checking Add-On: Script_Notify

Client checking Add-On: Script_MartiBot

Get rid of your useless client mods, as well as client_pg and Client_CBClouda, as it seems whoever wrote that may need to revise their scripts. I mean you have things like:
Thanks a lot! Im currently not home right now but in about an hour I will be, I'll see if this helps.

I deleted all the addons I dont need and the game still crashes. If I can reset my BL and get rid of all non default addons and mods, how would I do it?

Delete your add-ons folder and run the launcher, it will put back the default ones.

Ok my problem was fixed. Thank you guys!