Author Topic: Zoe Quinn, and what being in bed with writers will do to the games industry.  (Read 21797 times)

don't make stuff games

problem solved

good games get more attention and then the SJWs will complain that your game lacks disabled transgendered POC women

i want to be game developer

should i worry about being dragged into unnecessary dramas

becuse i dont want to. . .
So long as you don't befriend a woman that makes games you should be good.

good games get more attention and then the SJWs will complain that your game lacks disabled transgendered POC women
none of that gathers any attention though

it's the same as any critic getting angry with a popular game

it being about SJWs doesn't change the fact that it's just a complaint, and doesn't effect sales at all

holy crap marcem is back

none of that gathers any attention though

it's the same as any critic getting angry with a popular game

it being about SJWs doesn't change the fact that it's just a complaint, and doesn't effect sales at all

very true

i want to be game developer

should i worry about being dragged into unnecessary dramas

becuse i dont want to. . .
Practice your PR speak, and make sure that your online accounts are either all private, or that you only use them to make announcements. As soon as you display any bit of personality on Twitter/Tumblr etc, you're at risk of being put in that position.

don't make stuff games

problem solved
People will call any game stuff, regardless of its actual quality or merits.

So long as you don't befriend a woman that makes games you should be good.
in fact don't befriend women at all
befriend emo freak

It depends on how many people think your game is stuff.

You can probably tell by its lack of publicity, sales, and good reviews.
A few people mad at a good game for some reason doesn't make the game bad. But if a lot of people don't like it you may have done something wrong.

Forget if this has been posted

Forget if this has been posted
All those good reviews like that one... wait.

Not sure who she is but she's one ugly bitch

Like SJWs even play the games they complain about. They are just looking for something to feed on.

loving fantastic. The TYFC IndieGoGo campaign is no longer online. Not sure if it was hacked or pulled, but it's not there anymore. No news thus far on why, but /v/ is upset.

loving fantastic. The TYFC IndieGoGo campaign is no longer online. Not sure if it was hacked or pulled, but it's not there anymore. No news thus far on why, but /v/ is upset.
Excuse me for being clueless but what was TYFC?

Excuse me for being clueless but what was TYFC?
The Fine Young Capitalists, which was a GameJam which allowed for women who've never designed a game before to come together with professional concept artists and developers and get their ideas turned into an actual game, with the proceeds going to charity and the women.

The link was here, but as you can see it's an "Invalid Page".