Poll

Вы ходили в Google Translate, чтобы выяснить, что это говоl

Нет, я уже знаю,
3 (33.3%)
Да я не говорить по-русски вам дерьмо
6 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: "Am i the only one who does this?"  (Read 1686 times)

Hell, I don't know.

Am I the only one here who prefers bf2 over bf3 and 4?

yes
No, because you don't.
uh. what

am I the only one who is fire. who is death

WRONG. YOU FACE JARAXXUS.

Am I the only one who is unable to do something after thinking too much about how to do it?

Nope, I do that too.

Am I the only one who doesn't like Firefly or Serenity?

Yea sometimes, like HOMEWORK

am i the only one who likes to rebuild lego models in blockland?

Warning  -  while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. forget

To the hacker: dont know what that is

Tried doing that once.

Am I the only one who has a LEGO Clone trooper army on the forums?

am i the only friend
yes

Am I the only one who drags my hands along the wall/corridor when walking through it? Also on walls outside.

am i the only friend
yes
Yes, you are.

Am I the only one that is over-posting here?

Above: no

you over-post in all forum games so yes

am i the only one that likes salt and vinegar chips

no ;)

am i the only one who window shops a lot for expensive items i know that i want but can't afford?

Plenty of people do, but I don't.

Am I the only one who doesn't hate Skrillex?

Nawp.

Am I the only one who prefers the Sims 3 over the Sims 2?

title of the topic should be "Answer yes or no to the above user's question". because if they don't do what the above user does how could someone know if the above user is the only one who does it? It's just phrased stupidly.

Nawp.

Am I the only one who prefers the Sims 3 over the Sims 2?
I've never played the sims

Plenty of people do, but I don't.

Am I the only one who doesn't hate Skrillex?
I still love most of skrillex's stuff, some of the older songs are even kind of nostalgic for me even though they're only like 4-5 years old, just because I listened to him a lot.


Does anyone else sometimes get that thing where randomly a single french fry will taste like a bug?

No I don't live in America :cookieMonster:

Am I the only one who doesn't poop