Poll

Good idea?

yes
12 (48%)
no
2 (8%)
Maybe
4 (16%)
can you explain further?(post what you want explained please)
7 (28%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Annual racing season a good idea?  (Read 973 times)

So basically I came up with this idea for a season of racing. I was inspired by the blockland world cup. basically it would be a clan divided into subclans. although clans isn't really a good way to put it because it would have no interaction with other clans. The racing would be divided into disciplines to help make sure like cars compete. at the end a champion would be crowned for each discipline.

So what do you say good idea? (vote in poll)

What is your plan for tracks? And what types of vehicles? My thoughts are that Filipe's faster vehicles would be nice, and maybe consider using sections of Seattle or Utopia for tracks - you would need to switch the road to mod terrain and add some jumps so it's less glitchy and not all flat

What is your plan for tracks? And what types of vehicles? My thoughts are that Filipe's faster vehicles would be nice, and maybe consider using sections of Seattle or Utopia for tracks

And Then I could add hazards! Driving Civilian AI! :D (If he lets me..)

Well I plan on it being realistic (as real as this game can get atleast) so jumps in the form of ramps probably not but bumps in the road are a maybe.

I hadn't thought about city tracks but that is probably a good idea.

Hazards probably wont be incorporated like what I said I want it to be realistic.

I would more than appreciate it if people made tracks for this so its not just me.

Vehicles will probably include all if not most of Filipe's cars plus any other good cars I find.

Driving Civilian AI! :D (If he lets me..)

He did it himself on his track, so it's fine if you do.

I guess to clarify hazards are allowed if you would normally find them on a racetrack like a sandpit or chicane. Random holes in the ground or a random walls are not allowed

Well I plan on it being realistic (as real as this game can get atleast) so jumps in the form of ramps probably not but bumps in the road are a maybe.

I hadn't thought about city tracks but that is probably a good idea.

Hazards probably wont be incorporated like what I said I want it to be realistic.

I would more than appreciate it if people made tracks for this so its not just me.

Vehicles will probably include all if not most of Filipe's cars plus any other good cars I find.
<3

Fun Fact: Server is now being hosted by Newspeed12.
Newspeed's username is Moltenkitten, remember to join!

Fun Fact: Server is now being hosted by Newspeed12.
Newspeed's username is Moltenkitten, remember to join!
down now

Fire Vine , me , and others are working on a NFS map you could use, Its really big and has realistic roadways.

Good idea as long as it doesn't use those junky speedkarts

I think it should be hosted by someone with more experience if it's to be taken seriously.

I think it should be hosted by someone with more experience if it's to be taken seriously.
This too, hosting tournaments/leagues/etc. isn't something you can just do. Requires a ton of experience and we saw a perfect example of that problem with the World Cup.

Why would I use speedkarts if there is already a gamemode?

Also I have a plan for the way it works.

This too, hosting tournaments/leagues/etc. isn't something you can just do. Requires a ton of experience and we saw a perfect example of that problem with the World Cup.
If someone with experience would like to help with this then I am perfectly fine with it
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 10:33:18 AM by newspeed12 »