Author Topic: Let's talk about jobs.  (Read 2234 times)

Nah I don't live in the city, I'm in a little town in the Bronx. It's not the ghetto part though.

2 other forumers live in the Bronx too! I live in Manhattan, but the Bronx is still a borough and part of the city. Let me guess, are you in Woodlawn or on City Island? Also I will message you in a bit about the program, you could join it.

Woodlawn. Don't want to get any more specific than that otherwise people will come to my house and rape me or some stuff I dunno.

Do send information about that program, pretty please.

Woodlawn. Don't want to get any more specific than that otherwise people will come to my house and rape me or some stuff I dunno.

Do send information about that program, pretty please.

I will, also are you Irish?

Hand job

Getcha hand job here

Haaaand job

I wonder what our glorious leader Furdle does for a living

Nah I'm not Irish, I'm one of the few here who ain't, so I'm surrounded by white people.

Nah I'm not Irish, I'm one of the few here who ain't, so I'm surrounded by white people.

I'm gonna guess that you are Hispanic then, how do the Irish there treat you? I know Woodlawn is one of the few places in the city with a lot of old Irish, and new Irish immigrants too.

i get anywhere between 30-50 per trip, and i get up to 4 a day
page loss

I'm gonna guess that you are Hispanic then, how do the Irish there treat you? I know Woodlawn is one of the few places in the city with a lot of old Irish, and new Irish immigrants too.

I don't get harassed or anything, everybody's pretty nice around here. I got no problems. Also half my friends are Irish, and we get along nicely.

I work serving drinks behind the bar. It's great.

I dogsat one rich family. 3 Dobermans, all high maintenance. I stayed over at their house anytime I sat. Occasionally I also dogsat their parents rat terrier.

End of summer, I made ~$3,500. Oh, and that was within the last two months of summer.

These are just three interview guides I've found on imgur over the years. All fairly good advice, worth a read.

https://imgur.com/gallery/ll29h
https://imgur.com/gallery/Xh5YcnT
https://imgur.com/gallery/XR1V2

I work serving drinks behind the bar. It's great.

Quote from: profile

oh

Right now I'm at work, and it sucks richard. I work in a lumber yard and it's hot and boring

Work for a kitchen designer company, mostly working machinery and loading units in to buildings.
Pay is good.

Job: Junior Engineering/Mechanical Technician at BHR
Hours: 35-45 a week
Wage: $28.50 (Don't really like saying this but whatever, none of you know me personally)

Sometimes Mondays, hours vary (6am-2 or 3pm in the offseason)
Tuesdays 6am-2 or 3pm
Wednesdays 6am-2 or 3pm
Thursdays 6am-2 or 3pm
Fridays 2pm-12am (6am-2 or 3pm in the offseason)
Saturdays 2pm-12am

Fridays and Saturdays sometimes are the same as normal weekday hours depending on if the races get rained out or not. I get to go home early if they do rain out late.

i don't have a job because i am not old enough