Author Topic: Furdle's Grand Theft Auto  (Read 58182 times)

l o l

If you want to cause drama then please take it to a drama thread.

In addition to my previous comment, I'm an 7/8 year veteran to Blockland and a Computer Gaming Technology Honor Degree student.
I think I know how to make a loving quality server.
What the forget did you just say to me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals.

Glad to see this coming back though. Gives servers more diversity.

If you want to cause drama then please take it to a drama thread.

i clearly wasnt, i said lol and some people are illiterate

You were clearly mocking Furdle's hosting and/or administrative capabilities by a short-hand phrase for expressing laughter or laughter over something in this case and probably unintentionally starting a bandwagon, unintentionally because i doubt you have the intelligence it takes to plan that out

You were clearly mocking Furdle's hosting and/or administrative capabilities by a short-hand phrase for expressing laughter or laughter over something in this case and probably unintentionally starting a bandwagon, unintentionally because i doubt you have the intelligence it takes to plan that out
that's the longest way to explain someone saying lol

If you don't like the cookies the server has to offer then don't join :cookie:

that's the longest way to explain someone saying lol
He appeared completely vacuous to the fact that offering non-constructive criticism or even mocking someone is drama and should be treated as such and not be disregarded for it being a completely unintelligible and, as i said, vacuous way to express oneself.

Bumpin. This is still happening.

ugh, gonna have to decide between this and Legends of blockland! D:

ugh, gonna have to decide between this and Legends of blockland! D:
why would league of legends be a choice