Author Topic: Scotts Home, Firday 12-14-07  (Read 1111 times)

Ok, maybe you'll think its a good idea, maybe not. But if you've been on the server Scotts Home, then you'll know I had a little competition to see who could build the best of something of that theme. I don't know if anyone likes that idea, or if anyones tried it yet, but I thought it was good.

So todays theme being Friday was : "Dance Clubs"

No one entered but one person:

Gabrella.

So she won, heres her entry:

Don't rate really unless its good (this one is ok, but not what you should rate on).

So, if you want to join in the competition, we're gonna try to do this everyday, so you'll get to be posted on the forums, and we're trying to think of a good prize to give away, any suggestions on that would be great also. Join Scotts Home tomorrow, and you can see the new theme to try and win, whatever we give away.

~Scott

It's made out of all 5x(Y) 's ...... and if we can only rate if it's good that's not giving an honest opinion.

It's made out of all 5x(Y) 's ...... and if we can only rate if it's good that's not giving an honest opinion.

ugh...what ever.

-2/10
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 10:43:45 PM by Sampapa »

ugh...what ever.

-2/10

fix'd

Again, I didn't think it was very good either, but hey, it was the only entry. Maybe tomorrow will have better results...