carolcat has gotten an mri now (hi blogland what up) (RESULTS: i have tumor)

Author Topic: carolcat has gotten an mri now (hi blogland what up) (RESULTS: i have tumor)  (Read 8002 times)

I've had an MRI, EEG, and a Catscan done all when I was 9 because my doctors thought I had Epilepsy, but it was just severe Tourette's.
I had an MRI and EEG done when I was younger. Don't remember my age tho...

I don't think its a good idea to put a robot inside of a magnetic device.

I don't think its a good idea to put a robot inside of a magnetic device.

classic harm

You probably already know this, but there's a list of things you can't eat or drink or do before getting the MRI, but otherwise it's not much out of the ordinary.
man it's gonna suck if i can't eat most stuff before getting an mri on a school day. i should probably google that list tho

The thing to be more concerned with is what's actually the problem. Hopefully it's nothing serious, but the MRI should reveal all.
i hope so otherwise my dad will have my head for wasting more of his money with trying to find answers about what's going on

dont worry its like having a robot love you

Sorry about the pain. Hopefully the MRI will go smoothly.

no hes telling the truth
Nonono, Hodot is asking for robot love.

holy stuff i just found that one hospital charges over $13k for an MRI and the average cost for one is around $2k

this better be some cancer-level stuff going on otherwise i'm going to be so dead. never before have i been worried that something isn't wrong with me jesus christ

13k is like a good price if you consider you're getting robot electromagnetic love

13k is like a good price if you consider you're getting robot electromagnetic love
listn to this guy. i think they got transformer themed mri machinery

holy stuff i just found that one hospital charges over $13k for an MRI and the average cost for one is around $2k

this better be some cancer-level stuff going on otherwise i'm going to be so dead. never before have i been worried that something isn't wrong with me jesus christ

my hospital bills came in already.

18k for the hospital itself, the doctors never charged my insurance yet.

my hospital bills came in already.

18k for the hospital itself, the doctors never charged my insurance yet.
well you live in a quite left-wing city so im not surprised at that