Author Topic: I can not understand people my age  (Read 1399 times)

what happened to your last account

>tells us he cannot understand people his age
>no birthday on his profile

he's keith so he's probably 11-12
hi couatl

well yeah thats what happens, keith
this was already revealed a while ago.

you must be a great student yourself
Oh wow, the sad part is I didn't catch that.

Anyways, sounds like you should chill out and stop making a big deal of little ordeals with pre-teens. Believe me, if you can't handle 6th grade then you're in for one hell of a ride.

lmao you must think adults and college students are SO much better

to be fair i don't understand people your age either
including you, that is.

oh my god is he COMPLAINING ABOUT TAG
this is the best stuff ever how does everyone else not think this is loving hilarious
holy stuff im dying

classic "everyone around me is dumb except me" mentality

classic "everyone around me is dumb except me" mentality
that's not my mentality. i'm not saying that everyone around me is dumb, i'm pointing out some of the flaws of my grade.

Keith's previous alt says he's 11.
stop using my reputation to bash me.
I suggest you take a break for a while. A long while. Like, three years long. You sound like me back in 2010.
that's not my mentality. i'm not saying that everyone around me is dumb, i'm pointing out some of the flaws of my grade.
It seems you're trying to make yourself look smarter by making everyone else look dumb. Brilliant strawman there.

It seems you're trying to make yourself look smarter by making everyone else look dumb. Brilliant strawman there.

>middleschool
there's your problem

OP must wear a fedora

I sense this

jesus forget, I started the 9th grade again (I couldn't finish last year since I came to this school so late so I chose to repeat the grade) and I already hate my classmates
I walked into the room where we usual wait until class starts in the morning, and everyone was wearing Nike tank tops with snapbacks and making "ur mum lelele xd" jokes. typical people my age

Middleschool is actually stuff, I'm in loving AP/IP program (which is an advanced student program) and I have people in my reading class that have a 4th or 5th grade reading level. Like what the actual forget?