Author Topic: So there's this girl  (Read 6847 times)

the scary thing is like she flirts with me in the hall if she sees me

its like she preemptively plans what guy she will date when she is dumped

the scary thing is like she flirts with me in the hall if she sees me

its like she preemptively plans what guy she will date when she is dumped
You're lucky ;_;
No one has flirted with me before... Except this girl who I sat by in the 5th grade. She'd start making up things like having dreams that I asked her out. She'd also make excuses to talk to me at the most random times. I don't know why she did, literally, I was the second most disgusting thing on this planet

You're lucky ;_;
No one has flirted with me before... Except this girl who I sat by in the 5th grade. She'd start making up things like having dreams that I asked her out. She'd also make excuses to talk to me at the most random times. I don't know why she did, literally, I was the second most disgusting thing on this planet

arent you like 10

Here's a fact: The odds of having a successful, healthy, and happy relationship in highschool is extremely low. It's even lower for middle school.

Don't take it too serious, if you get dumped just brush it off, learn from the experience and move on. The person who's meant to last will, so if it ends then it wasn't the right one.

You're lucky ;_;

joking

tbh, you shouldn't even be offended that no one flirts with you. you should wait until highschool.

i think it's stupid and pitiful how christian parents refuse to educate their kids on love and serious relationships.

Citation needed.

No wait, I'm your anti-citation. My parents did do that.

you're way too young to actually be in a relationship.

You're a year younger than the dude you're talking to

lmao

You're lucky ;_;
GOML in 7th grade i got asked out

i used to talk to this girl like all the time and then we hung out for like half a day and then we didn't talk and then she got like a new friendo and i felt kinda jealous (maybe too jealous)

Lol a girl asked him out

forget relationships who needs them when you've got the blockland forums. let's all sit down and have a glass of- oh wait i'm ten.

i haven't seen my girlfriend in like four months
i should probably sort that out...

anything else i should know??