2 (9.1%)
Framed old terrain/interior model.
1 (4.5%)
Badspot Poster.
6 (27.3%)
Other (Specify in a reply).
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Fun with Static Shapes (BEDROOM, Asteroids, Earth...)  (Read 11818 times)

I did that script, and When I type the final code on console, It claims it doesn't exist. is the "mars.zip" Supposed to go somewhere else besides addons?

Poll ended, i will add the original poster in the finished model.

Poll ended, i will add the original poster in the finished model and make the window higher.
Ftfy <3

New shot of the bedroom. Added a table, computer, door, made the window higher (and slightly taller), made a prettier blanket texture, and added the poster.

Well it doesn't look like the bedroom but its great.

Tbh, the door is a bit short.
The door shouldn't be about the same height as the monitor of the computer-ish.

Took a new image

Added to the Album aswell.

This brings back good memories of one of the first servers I played on in like 2007.

As for the bedroom, it could be argued that building a full-on interior out of static shapes is too inefficient (with ghosting or whatever), but depending on how you did the asteroids, that could be an amazing add-on.

As for the bedroom, it could be argued that building a full-on interior out of static shapes is too inefficient (with ghosting or whatever), but depending on how you did the asteroids, that could be an amazing add-on.

How I made the bedroom is a simple process. There arent too many static shapes (only 5 different static shape objects in the bedroom at the moment), which i basically put major props into 1 object and "stitched" them together. It is as efficient as it will allow with the 9 collision shapes per model (I believe).

Do GSF's NYC or Paradise!