Author Topic: [H] Height - ||||||||\||||||||||||||/||||||||||||||/  (Read 17330 times)

do something. build a sand castle.

clan is active in the summer. goes into hibernation during the winter. is big bear.

idk im startin to feel the itch again....
maybe sumthin soon.....

is this morse code for "lol jk"

tried messing around with building and i can't even build because i have a really weird mouse issue where when im panning around with the mouse the camera goes flying off in a random forgetin direction and this is the only game that does this

ohh

I can help you with that

when I get home I'll talk to you, remember I had this issue when I applied?

tried messing around with building and i can't even build because i have a really weird mouse issue where when im panning around with the mouse the camera goes flying off in a random forgetin direction and this is the only game that does this

Because you totally don't have random mouse/input issues in other games x3.

Anyways it'd be neat to see the clan doin stuff again; maybe they can help me and Strat with our project, or whatever.

control panel>hardware and sound>Mouse>pointer options>Uncheck enhance pointer precision

alternatively

Disable mousepad while you have a mouse plugged in if you're using a laptop

Can also try removing your mouse and chucking it out the nearest window*. Worked with me.

*Window not included in purchase