Kari, Grant, and Tory are leaving Mythbusters.

Poll

Do you think this was a bad choice?

Yes
28 (73.7%)
No
10 (26.3%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: Kari, Grant, and Tory are leaving Mythbusters.  (Read 1523 times)

http://www.eonline.com/news/571864/mythbusters-stars-kari-byron-tory-belleci-and-grant-imahara-are-leaving-the-show

The show is apparently going in a "new direction" and Adam and Jamie will now be the only hosts. I'm sad because I really enjoyed them and their myths, often times more than Adam's and Jamie's. Sad to see them go and I think this is a really bad move on the producers fault.

My dad literally just told me about this

I'm gonna miss them

Funny because I think I can actually remember many more myths that those 3 did than Adam and Jamie. Dont get me wrong I like Adam and Jamie but seeing those three go  :panda:

who would want to leave a show where you get PAID to blow up, shoot and fling as much things as possible

who would want to leave a show where you get PAID to blow up, shoot and fling as much things as possible
I dont think they left. I think it was more like they were forced out.

People are pissed how they only had like a 20 second goodbye at the end of one of the episodes. Which is pretty lame for cast members who've been there for 10 years.

I dont think they left. I think it was more like they were forced out.

People are pissed how they only had like a 20 second goodbye at the end of one of the episodes. Which is pretty lame for cast members who've been there for 10 years.

well, discovery(?) made a pretty bad choice their, that's like one of their most successful shows

I just found out they are still doing this show yesterday.

I was never really a fan of their myths over Adam and Jamie's. Can't wait for the next season.

Welp, time to bust out the old rope

I use to like this show, but I got tired of them blowing up stuff all the time. I don't like those so called science lover fanboys that are only into watching stuff explode either.

11 Seasons?
I think its time for the show to end.

Are the leaving or being released? I feel like it's a money issue, like the show is losing popularity which means they need to minimize. Which means they stop paying 60% of their cast. But is that going to mean they're going to lose 60% of their audience? Looks like a myth we need to bust! ;)