Unfinished Projectsland pt. II \\ just a bump don't worry gamers

Poll

which one would you most prefer (i need to add/update more banners)

DANKEST DARKEST DEPTHS: The Dungeon

Author Topic: Unfinished Projectsland pt. II \\ just a bump don't worry gamers  (Read 80298 times)

Amazing! Best video I've seen here in a while!

I'm jealous you're the first guy to pioneer this kinda stuff. Although if I may criticize I feel like the black-out effect goes on a little too long.

Although if I may criticize I feel like the black-out effect goes on a little too long.
glad you mentioned it. this is one of the beginning sequences. narrative text fills up the screen as it happens (which isn't being shown due to hideUI being active)
i originally intended to cut a great portion out of it for showing but i figured the background noise during the sequence tells a little story on its own
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 05:37:06 AM by Kobewarrior »

That's a cool fricking video there good job kobe :)

[ur l=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X09H_AHBS40][img width= 650]http://i.imgur.com/xVQZ3e3.png[/img][/url]

This is amazing!

sorry for lack of updates. been doing other stuff and the hoo-ha so here's a screenshot of an early something

oh my goddddddddd thats amazing please finish it and release the save or something

oh my goddddddddd thats amazing please finish it and release the save or something

and

dont make it so black for so long, also those cough noises sound like they come from behind, not on the player

dont make it so black for so long
this is one of the beginning sequences. narrative text fills up the screen as it happens (which isn't being shown due to hideUI being active)
it might be something to consider cutting short if the narratives feel too long, idk

also those cough noises sound like they come from behind, not on the player
i agree. i've been trying to find a better sound that fits the gasp effect when the character wakes up

Really neat seeing someone using this concept to it's full potential!
I remember doing this sort if stuff back when [BAN] was around :D We did things like drop ships and escape pod flights and crashes; all that "basic safety training" stuff

But yes! If you ever want help with atmosphere sound design stuff, I'm just about to head into the audio engineering industry and 'll be getting my hands on all sorts of neat stuff :D

If you ever want help with atmosphere sound design stuff, I'm just about to head into the audio engineering industry and 'll be getting my hands on all sorts of neat stuff :D
sounds like something to consider haha. i think i should be fine for now but thank you. :)

SPACE - the unfinished frontier