Poll

which one would you most prefer (i need to add/update more banners)

DANKEST DARKEST DEPTHS: The Dungeon

Author Topic: Unfinished Projectsland pt. II \\ just a bump don't worry gamers  (Read 81359 times)

~Snip~

first step: finish artillery, back details, and semiauto gun (maybe position firearms down)
second step: clean up geometry

third step: figuring out how i'm going to even animate and get it in or do anything with it lmao
You better release that as a separate add on
Or else

do not worry friend, those were my intentions from the start

do not worry friend, those were my intentions from the start
Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

This must be what it means to win a sandbox game. To reach the point where you can make things like this. Just wish there was a larger crowd (more players) to see it.

Finish tentacle hentai simulator pls

bless my soul for i have no experience with playertypes and i have no idea what trouble i've put myself into

when will this be finished
im waiting to play on theses maps since more than a year, no beta, no previews, no servers
i cant wait this it toooo much :S

also your the only one with a real project, keep the good!

when will this be finished
im waiting to play on theses maps since more than a year, no beta, no previews, no servers
it's the one man party van my friend. unfortunately building is a lot of work, especially juggling all these projects by myself most of the time with breaks from spending too much time on one thing, or just no motivation to continue building for a few days. there's a lot of challenges that follow with how advanced i intend for things to be, which for the most part are out of my ability at the moment scripting-wise. the big problem with that is i can't shake the feeling of "i gotta make this work somehow but it's probably not possible with what i have/can do right now" during building and that gives me concern for the future that comes from a design decision or if it actually ends up being good enough to my standards. as an extreme perfectionist this is crushing to my progress. i also feel like i have too much to live up to from the overwhelming feedback i've received throughout the thread and the fear of not fulfilling that haunts me in my sleep

there's a lot that goes on in my weird head but hopefully something to preview would be cool to bring out eventually. i've been gearing towards at least the end of this year for anything i can so here's hoping i can hit that mark :)

server events are also blasted on my end and i would really appreciate if they worked because wow i'd be able to do so much in terms of building with it i would ascend from this existential plane
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 07:46:14 AM by Kobewarrior »

that helmet is lovey

That player type is amazing

That is one amazingly cool looking model.

great looking builds (love the ambiance each carries) and that playertype is very very impressive

bless my soul for i have no experience with playertypes and i have no idea what trouble i've put myself into
with ports dts exporter/importer you could simply import m.dts and edit that and reexport it and include it in your playertype addon

it might also have the side effect of allowing people to customize their avatar.......