Poll

which one would you most prefer (i need to add/update more banners)

DANKEST DARKEST DEPTHS: The Dungeon

Author Topic: Unfinished Projectsland pt. II \\ just a bump don't worry gamers  (Read 80323 times)

it's still a pipe dream until we get some proper stealth mechanics and AI my dude :(
Line of sight based stealth works with default bot events but sound's another story :\

Line of sight based stealth works with default bot events but sound's another story :\
some proper pathing would be great too.

some proper pathing would be great too.
I think I know what you mean, the AI tries to go in a straight line towards the player at all times even if there's a wall in the way. It's lame-o.

The atmosphere in these builds is absolutely amazing. You have a real talent.

Build Progress: 4,562 bricks
Today's Progress: +0 | Task: None

About
There's hardly anything to talk about here other than your normal cliche horror story. Inspired by Corpse Party.

Eyy mate I got something for ya

fuk i made double post oops :\

The lamppost brick doesent show up in the addons menu fix it

The lamppost brick doesent show up in the addons menu fix it
woops sorry about that, i forgot to copy over the description text file. redownload and it should work :)

i'll get the collision box on the brick improved and add the banner and no arm variations in the afternoon.

also hey look how cute these guys are

time for bed
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 07:28:55 AM by Kobewarrior »

what is that pokemon thing is for?
pls tell

what is that pokemon thing is for?
pls tell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwa4c9KBbLA

i've been playing a lot of pokemon go recently and with sun and moon coming up i started a small side project to learn more about scripting and jump out of my modding comfort zone. i plan to have the basic few items done, possibly the beginner pokemon as playertype learning, have a few bricks, then release it to the public so they can make their own stuff with it. i don't think i want to start any more projects so i'm just providing the assets. it's been going pretty good so far and i've learned a lot about scripting and also figured out the problem to my previous lamppost brick issue (the filename was lacking an underscore). i've yet to work out the systems beyond the fancy catching effects but it's slow and steady progress.

also the original pokemon mod sucks.

i'm also going to be rigging my mech eventually. does this mean i haven't been working on my main projects?

no

« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 05:13:42 AM by Kobewarrior »

some say he's the handicapped cousin of the thing