Poll

which one would you most prefer (i need to add/update more banners)

DANKEST DARKEST DEPTHS: The Dungeon

Author Topic: Unfinished Projectsland pt. II \\ just a bump don't worry gamers  (Read 80246 times)

today we've experimented with a sanity system. it's gone well i think.
Woah can I be notified when this server is up? :0

Woah can I be notified when this server is up? :0
it's one of those rare occasions when i get my lab rats to do stuff in a passworded server.
we'll see. :)

looking great as always

theres not enough footage of me
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 05:47:43 PM by MYST »

been working on a couple of models for DWELLER and stuff.

Very nice. I like how the eyes glow.

small bump and update post: jumped around on a couple of projects recently, primarily DWELLER and RRPG. a bunch of systems and events were done on RRPG and the outside frozen piece of DWELLER is coming along. i've also been working on quick models for a few new things to possibly come later. as for RRPG, i've been trying to get things ready for a closed testing session to see how the systems respond to multiple players. the only issue we've had so far is the miasma effect in the Shadelands seems to spread to other players and kill them even if they don't have the status effect on them. i don't understand how that works since the constant relays are checking the player and the player only but i'll do more tests with that.

(note: TOZ-34 not included, that's for DWELLER.)                                                

also how do you guys feel about weapon animations? i want to include them but i know there are quite a few players that aren't exactly fond of them. i was thinking of having three seperate versions of the weapon pack released: hands + animation, hands + H&K animations, and no hands + H&K animations.

(click for full size)

i'll update op with new pictures of RRPG, DWELLER, and anything else i've added on to in a bit.

i think no hands, a clip pops out and another pops in, and thats it.

i think no hands, a clip pops out and another pops in, and thats it.
alright, yeah i'll just go with the three versions idea to suit everyone's preferences.
just for those unaware, H&K as in this weapon pack, which is what the code is based off of right now. i guess tier+tactical fits the description too.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 12:18:33 AM by Kobewarrior »

just a bump to keep the thread alive. nothing new in specific except some minor progress here and there and VCE just killing itself.
the capital city construction in RRPG is actually happening now so there's that. the VCE just seems to feel less responsive after a while so i think figuring out some scripting for this would be the best option.

another revival bump. still working on stuff and transitioning a few things here and there. in the meantime the OP was changed a bit and the description for RRPG was expanded, as well as the images moved to an image gallery for a more convenient display. i'll get some updated versions of the old pictures later.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 03:07:06 AM by Kobewarrior »

how did i not see this before
it's all amazing

selective is a rather old build so i felt like it needed a remodel.

EDIT:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 08:49:43 PM by Kobewarrior »