Author Topic: Emo Freak v5  (Read 10784 times)

I wonder if it would be possible to charge him with a criminal offence.

Alright I've read the OP for the third time now to make sure there was nothing in there that I missed. What is he doing wrong again? Flirting?

He is also posting borderline nudity on a forum full of minors

ATKitton also did that once, literally no one complained.

Double standard, probably. But she (from what I know) didn't constantly make comments about how she wanted to forget every person in sight

They may seem really creepy and really, they are. But he's not doing any damage to anyone. It's not like he actively tracks everyone's movements and pulls people into dark alleys to rape them. He doesn't send people richard pics or any inappropriate images of himself performing loveual activities. Overall he's pretty harmless and you people are blowing this way out of proportion.

Robonoob did too

compared to doing it repeatedly and trying to seduce minors is a whole another story.

compared to doing it repeatedly and trying to seduce minors is a whole another story.

Yeah because he's really trying to meet people IRL for love.

Yeah because he's really trying to meet people IRL for love.
no one would really know besides him. but he sure makes it look that way doesn't he.

no one would really know besides him. but he sure makes it look that way doesn't he.

If it happened, people who had it happen to them would have complained.

If it happened, people who had it happen to them would have complained.
pretty sure people had complained of emo freak private messaging them asking for asl or some stuff like that.

jesus christ yosher

pretty sure people had complained of emo freak private messaging them asking for asl or some stuff like that.

Really? Didn't know about that.

jesus christ yosher

What? I'm not seeing him do anything wrong here. People call shirtless pics "nude pics" which half of the males in the IRL pictures thread post.

Really? Didn't know about that.

What? I'm not seeing him do anything wrong here. People call shirtless pics "nude pics" which half of the males in the IRL pictures thread post.
you do realize he has pics of him masturbating and richard pics