Author Topic: ALS Ice Bucket chalange  (Read 9584 times)

I tagged baddy in a tweet telling him that he has 24 hours.
Let's see if he will do it. >:D
he won't

I tagged baddy in a tweet telling him that he has 24 hours.

Let's see if he will do it. >:D
I bet $0 he won't.

"hey let me pour Cold War on my head and donate less money to people suffering muscle spas instead of not doing it and donate more"

that's basically what this challenge is
The challenge is the spread awareness. If no one would have done it, there would be no one that knew about it. It's raised way more than 5 million dollars and continually growing. The challenge is more to spread awareness. It's a fad. It'll die soon anyways.

If he doesn't I'll give him an angry glare at PAX

It has to be effective

"hey let me pour cold water on my head and donate less money to make Internet people laugh so I can show my support to people suffering muscle spas instead of not doing it and donate more"

that's basically what this challenge is
Thing is that if people did that from the beginning barely anyone would be donating.
The same thing will happen after this fad passes on, but at least the ALS Association will get a huge boost in donations this year and hopefully get more research done.

Thing is that if people did that from the beginning barely anyone would be donating.
The same thing will happen after this fad passes on, but at least the ALS Association will get a huge boost in donations this year and hopefully get more research done.
yes but now everyone's doing it to make a fool of themselves

There's always gonna be people that do it to get their 15 minutes of fame whenever these types of fads come up and there's nothing that we can really do to stop that.

There's always gonna be people that do it to get their 15 minutes of fame whenever these types of fads come up and there's nothing that we can really do to stop that.
I guess, I didn't realise about the raising awareness part though.

This is no longer raising awareness. This is now just a fad.

Not really, there are still people out there who don't know about ALS. I had to explain it to a few of my family members before that vid was taken.

Yep, it raised so much awareness it became a fad :cookieMonster:

Yep, it raised so much awareness it became a fad :cookieMonster:
so what? people are just having fun, no need to sperg out lol

so what? people are just having fun, no need to sperg out lol
I like this guy.

OT: Start posting your ice bucket chalanges