Author Topic: The (Un)Offical Blockland Raidcall!  (Read 811 times)

Thanks to Mr.Lol for the Picture.
Coming back from a long break, after my desktop's motherboard was destroyed. I noticed the Blockland Teamspeak was no longer operational(apperently just an IP change), so i decided to make a Raidcall group to suffice for it until possibly another is made.

Q&A

• Why did you make this?
    That's a simple question, now here's the simple answer. I simply wanted too since the Teamspeak is no longer operational. Couldn't find the new Teamspeak.
  • We have IRC Chat, Why do we need this?
    You don't need this, it's an option i have set out for anyone who wants to use it, they can. besides no one really uses IRC chat from what i noticed. Plus it's very limited.
  • What features does Raidcall have?
    Raidcall isn't better than Teamspeak, but it's something.
    It features Ridiculously large chat rooms, that you can customize, an announcement system for admins. all your basic privileges for channels. and even it's own music streamer, so if you wanted to play music from your computer directly, that's there too.
  • What's the Layout look like?

It's nothing special, some may find it looks bad. But it works.
  • Will this always be up?
    Yes, it will always be up until Raidcall itself is shutdown, or decides to stop hosting.

Rules
1. Don't be an starfish to players in this chat. Just because you've had a rough day doesn't make it okay to take it out on everyone trying to have some fun.

2. Trolling is not tolerated. As yes, some people take it seriously and can't be bothered to ignore it. So we ask that you refrain from doing so.

3. Do NOT Mic spam or Chat spam at all. Seriously, Don't.

4. If you joined to solely harass a member of the Blockland community, forget it. Leave now. No matter who it is harassment is not tolerated here. From Either Party

5. If you take it upon yourself to go into a member's server and try to break their server for whatever reason with whatever method, you will be perm banned from all servers in this chat and the chat itself.
Don't Do it.

6. Don't tell other people to leave if they aren't in your private channel. Leave yourself.
And for god sakes don't post research/vore/gore/ any nasty stuff in this chat.

Failure to comply with these rules, you will face punishment accordingly.
_____________________________ ___________________________

If you want your own custom channel, feel free to ask a mod, or an admin.

Join the group like so

You can download Raidcall here: http://www.raidcall.com/download.html
It is 100% Safe to download, Installation is rather quick, unless you have a bad connection.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 11:09:02 AM by Xeidious* »

I noticed the Blockland Teamspeak was no longer operational
Uhm... There was an IP change; it definetly hasn't died!

Uhm... There was an IP change; it definetly hasn't died!
Oh? Someone should update the topic. Unless there was a new one made. This is always available for use though. Since it pretty much stays up forever.

Looks nice and new!
Thanks!

How is this better than teamspeak. It basically is the same thing, maybe with less structure as far as group chats go.

How is this better than teamspeak. It basically is the same thing, maybe with less structure as far as group chats go.
It never said it was better. it's just an option for anyone who would like to use it.

Raidcall isn't better than Teamspeak, but it's something.