Author Topic: Jacket Hoodies  (Read 9641 times)

Decals dont work when i put them in the add-on folder

These are quite nice edits.

That texture issue on the backs and sides of your player are from the decal bleeding to far towards the edges of the decal.  The player body doesn't actually use the entire space of the decal texture, a considerable amount is cut off, especially on the top and bottom.  If too much stuff is in these spaces it causes that weird texture glitch you're seeing.  The glitch can easily be fixed by cutting off the excess decal that can't be seen on the player. 

Edit: they also don't seem to be packaged properly in the link you posted. 
Decals must be packaged as the zip Decal_Name.zip, and then the contents of that zip is all of the decals, as well as a thumbs folder with all the icons.  No extra folders

double Edit: I fixed the problem and repackaged it for you.  Hopefully what I said makes sense and will help you in the future <3

http://www.mediafire.com/download/iodghwkrej39ka7/Decal_JacketHoodies.zip
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 11:35:06 PM by Jay the Cartoonist »

These are quite nice edits.

That texture issue on the backs and sides of your player are from the decal bleeding to far towards the edges of the decal.  The player body doesn't actually use the entire space of the decal texture, a considerable amount is cut off, especially on the top and bottom.  If too much stuff is in these spaces it causes that weird texture glitch you're seeing.  The glitch can easily be fixed by cutting off the excess decal that can't be seen on the player. 

Edit: they also don't seem to be packaged properly in the link you posted. 
Decals must be packaged as the zip Decal_Name.zip, and then the contents of that zip is all of the decals, as well as a thumbs folder with all the icons.  No extra folders

double Edit: I fixed the problem and repackaged it for you.  Hopefully what I said makes sense and will help you in the future <3

Thanks! I just saved it as a zip file to save space. All you do is just unzip it and drag it to Add-ons.

Decals dont work when i put them in the add-on folder

Try to unzip the file then drag the folder into the Add-ons folder.

Thanks! I just saved it as a zip file to save space. All you do is just unzip it and drag it to Add-ons.
You aren't supposed to unzip things into the add-ons. You just leave them as a .zip and drag them into the add-ons folder unzipped.  If they are zipped properly they work that way. 

You aren't supposed to unzip things into the add-ons. You just leave them as a .zip and drag them into the add-ons folder unzipped.  If they are zipped properly they work that way. 

Ahh, okay. I just compressed the files which saves it as a .zip file. Thanks!

Ahh, okay. I just compressed the files which saves it as a .zip file. Thanks!
Noprob! Just make sure the zip only has the decal in it with the thumb folder and the icon in that folder.  Also description.txt or anything else like that if you want